Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship Program 2019/2020 | Application Guide
Al Khidmat Foundation Scholarship 2019 – Al Khidmat Foundation is inviting application from student in Pakistan for Al Khidmat Scholarship Program. The application deadline is 10th October 2019.
The scholarship of the Al Khidmat Foundation for 2019 is now open. The scholarship is valid for intermediate (12 years), Bachelor (4 years), Bachelor (Hons)/Master (16 years) and MS/MPHILL (18 years). This scholarship is from Al Khidmat.
The Alfalah Scholarship Program is a step towards an equal opportunities knowledge society. The idea is to support needy and deserving students financially and morally in their education spending. We believe that it is important to work together for a promising future for our society, which undoubtedly depends on education.
Level/Field of Study
The Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship is for Intermediate (12 Years), Bachelors (4 Years), Bachelors (Hons)/Masters (16 Years) & MS/MPHILL (18 Years). This Scholarship is From Al Khidmat.
The Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship is hosted and taken in Pakistan. There are other Pakistan Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
This scholarship is reserved for students from Balochistan in Pakistan.
The scholarship value varies annually, check the scholarship link for details.
Eligibility for Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship 2019
- You can apply for only one scholarship. For example, if you have completed your studies, you can apply for an intermediate scholarship. If you have completed an intermediate, you can apply for a bachelor scholarship, and if you have a bachelor’s degree, you can apply for an MS or MPhil scholarship.
- For an interim scholarship, you must have 70% registration points and 60% points for all other categories. Please Note that final year students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is reserved for students from Balochistan.
Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship Required Documents
Talent scholarship program of the Alkhidmat Foundation Required documents
Include your last two passport photos, a copy of the CNIC and the original NTS copy. Use a separate application form for each job you are applying for.
How to Apply for Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship 2019
- You must download the application form from the NTS website. OR you can also download the form from the link below.
- Send the 250 Rs of NTS in Bank.
- You can submit your application form to any Al Khidmat Foundation office in Balochistan.
The NTS will announce the test date soon. So check out the NTS website here
Deadline: 10th October 2019
Alfalah Scholarship Program 2019 Application Link
Download the application form and the NTS form Al Khidmat.