Apply for Career Opportunity at Visa Incorporated.
Visa’s Digital Team is seeking a Senior Leader who can lead and manage the introduction and in-market implementation of a new mobile payment solution for Nigeria. The Senior Leader is the product and project lead for Nigeria and has the overall responsibility for the in-market implementation and commercialization of a new offering within the payment industry.
The Digital Senior Leader oversees the technology implementation and consumer and merchant go to market strategies that will build the ecosystem for the payment solution in Nigeria via implementing and managing initiatives and projects that will grow usage by working closely with Visa’s traditional and non-traditional client and partner base.
The role is also responsible for ensuring local markets needs are communicated in order for the regional and Global Digital teams are able to effectively support the local market.
1. Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- This position reporting to the Head of Sales will be responsible for operational management of all aspects of the sales organization.
- This role will provide overall support towards the growth of Visa products and services across the region by ensuring that client requests,business analysis, cyclic reporting, and day to day operations of the business are executed in a seamless and timely manner.
Principle Responsibilities/Key Results Area
To support with the following:
- Support the operational onboarding and project initiation process for clients and non-traditional partners
- Analyze, review, and track all documentation requests to ensure appropriateness and timely fulfillment; ensure clear communications;
- Develop new, innovative and efficient operational processes to accelerate growth of the business
- Support to monitor the Key Performance Indicators of client by product, making analysis of feedback and planning new alternatives / possibilities of business;
- Support implementation plans for new projects along with Products, Marketing, Finance, Operations and other Teams, making analysis of viability, in order to offer the best way to leverage the business of VISA and Clients
- Gathering and analyzing of available Visa solutions for the targeted teams and products of each client.
- Own and manage Sales Reporting Platform
- Presentations’ development and client meetings’ organization;
- Planning implementation of management tools with various initiatives by clients
- Be the main point of contact for business related client enquiries across the region
- Report status and metrics weekly to management.
- Bachelors Degree / MBA preferred
- 4-6 years of experience preferable including sales and/or customer relationship in the payments industry;
- English with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Emphasis in customer-facing roles;
- Very analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a ¨peer¨ with the sales
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with cross-functional VISA and client areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.