ATBU Courses and Requirements 2019 and Full List of Courses Offered.
ATBU Courses…The management of Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU wishes to notify all students about the full-time and part-time approved courses for admission. Continue reading this guide to learn more about ATBU accredited courses and requirements for 2019.
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, ATBU, Bauchi was established in 1980 as the Federal University of Technology (FUT), Bauchi, located in the North Eastern part of Nigeria with Dr. Jerome Udoji and Professor A. O. Adekola as the pioneer Pro-Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor respectively, while Alh. Adamu Aliyu was the first Registrar of the University.
Are you seeking admission into ATBU, or looking for information on the list of courses offered in ATBU and their requirements?
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
ATBU Courses and Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
Faculty of Agriculture & Agricultural Technology
- Animal Production
- Crop Production
- Agricultural Economics and Extension
Faculty of Engineering & Engineering Technology
- Agriculture & Bio-Resource Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer & Communication
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Technology
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Industrial Design
- Survey & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban & Regional Planning
Faculty of Management Science
- Department Banking & Finance Technology
- Department Management and Information Technology
- General Studies
- Business Management
Faculty of Technology Education
- Education Foundation
- Science Education
- Vocational & Technology Education
Faculty of Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Biological Sciences