Benue State Civil Service Commission LGA Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply.
Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019… This page contains every single information you need to know about Benue State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2019. Continue reading as you will get to know more about the hot civil service vacancies and its requirements for employment.
Benue State Civil Service Commission Job Vacancy!.. Benue State is one of the Middle Belt states in Nigeria with a population of about 4,253,641 in 2006 census. It is inhabited predominantly by the Tiv, Idoma and Igede peoples, who speak Tiv, Idoma, and Igede languages respectively.
Available Vacant Positions.
In our determined effort to rapidly industrialize our state, and create employment opportunities as part of our poverty reduction policy, The Benue State Civil Service Commission invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
1.) Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
2.) Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
3.) Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
4.) Geologist – Grade Level 09
5.) Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
6.) Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
7.) Scientific Officer (Mining) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
8.) Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
9.) Scientific Officer (Water) – Grade II, Grade Level 08
10.) Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
11.) Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
12.) Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
13.) Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
14.) Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
15.) Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
16.) Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
17.) Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
18.) Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
19.) Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
20.) Town Planning Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08.
Requirements for Benue State Civil Service.
To register and be a part of this program, candidates must:
1.) Have an equivalent of First Degree or HND from accredited institutions;
2.) Not be older than 30 years;
4.) Have been unemployed for a minimum of 1 year after NYSC;
List’s of Local Governments that are Qualified for the Recruitment.
- Gwer East,
- Gwer West,
How to Apply for Benue State Civil Service.
You can now apply from here – https://www.tuugo.com.ng/Companies/benue-state-civil-service-commission/1470006494
- Shortlisted candidates will go through a selection process, including testing and interview;
- The candidates who meet the criteria will be deployed to corporate organizations registered under the scheme;
- The Internship Program is for three months;
- Certificates will be awarded to candidates who have successfully completed the program;
- Benue State civil service commission recruitment portal
- Benue State civil service commission aptitude test
- chairman Benue State civil service commission
- Benue State civil service recruitment 2019
- Benue State local government service commission recruitment
- Benue State recruitment portal 2019
- Benue State recruitment 2019-2020
- Benue State recruitment 2019