Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020
Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Updates.
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for BON job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the BON description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2019/2020 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria form?
- Is the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need Broadcasting Organisation of NigeriaRecruitment update, etc.
- Is Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019/2020 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the National Judicial Council Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria
The Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria (BON) is a broad coalition of public and private broadcasters as the nation’s umbrella Union of:
- Terrestrial Radio
- Television (Tv)
- Direct-To-Home (DTH)
- Digital Terrestial Television (DTT)
- Multimedia Distribution System (MMDS)
Established in 1973, the Broadcasting Organisations of Nigeria is today comprised of over 100 members and they collectively own over 250 radio and television stations.
BON’s vision is to foster a future-proof environment for radio, TV and new media broadcasters to serve their audiences and contribute to the development of our society.
BON’s mission is to continue to be the voice of the broadcasting industry in Nigeria.
Applicants applying for the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To ascertain if the Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://bon.ng or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.