CBN Recruitment 2019… CBN, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment, Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2019. This page contains all the necessary information you need know about Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment for graduate and non-graduate.
- CBN Recruitment 2019 has not yet commenced fully… Keep visiting this page as update will made soon.
CBN Recruitment 2019
Many have been asking questions like “When will Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the CBN 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 CBN Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 recruitment exercise.
Central Bank of Nigeria Qualification.
Before applying for the CBN Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
– Banking and Finance
– Business Administration
– Computer Science
Special Skills and Abilities.
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
IMPORTANT: The following should also be noted;
- Anyone with forged document or alterations are to be disqualified
- CBN does not require any payment to get its jobs
- Applicants with original birth certificates are preferred to affidavit age declarations
- Use only the approved recruitment portal
- Make good indication of your interest post being applied for.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other on-line portal/ address
- Bodily disability is not a barrier to CBN recruitment – it’s their corporate social responsibility to ensure 5% of employment of disabled bodies.
- CBN avoids political encumbrances in employment.
1. Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution.
2. Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline.
3. Must not be more than 30 years old – i.e. 27 years Less than 30 years.
4. Applicant must have Excellent Communication skills.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
- cbn recruitment form
- cbn recruitment 2019 list
- central bank of nigeria recruitment test
- central bank of nigeria recruitment portal
- cbn.gov.ng recruitment
- cbn recruitment test
- cbn recruitment nairaland
- cbn recruitment 2019 CSN