ITF, Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2019/2020, Industrial Training Fund are inviting applications from suitably qualified and experience Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2019.
ITF Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Industrial Training Fund 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free.
The Industrial Training Fund was established by Law in 1971 to promote, accelerate and encourage the acquisition of indigenous skills required in industryand commerce to meet the developmental needs of Nigeria
Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2019/2020 has been anticipating in the country till date, I have receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Industrial Training Fund Application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for ITF 2019/2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 ITF form?
- Is the ITF 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Recruitment start?
- I need ITF Recruitment update, etc.
- Is ITF Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors has been spread that the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2019/2020 is out, some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Industrial Training Fund Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Industrial Training Fund recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
Applicants applying for the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Industrial Training Fund Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Industrial Training Fund Recruitment website: http://www.itf.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Industrial Training Fund Recruitment form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about ITF Recruitment 2019 will be made frequently
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.