The Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Electronics O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Electronics Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Electronics UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Electronics.
Please read the Electronics programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
- Recommended Links:
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Electronics
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- NIGERIAN ARMY UNIVERSITY, BIU, BORNO STATE – NAUB
- WESLEY UNIVERSITY, ONDO, ONDO STATE – WESLEYUNI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Electronics.
Direct Entry Requirement for Electronics:
- NCE/Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry.
UTME Requirement for Electronics:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and any other Science subject from Further Mathematics and Biology or Agricultural Science.
UTME Subject combination for Electronics:
- Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Electronics. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.