Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, is now selling the the post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its various National Dipoma full-time programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Kogi State Poly post UTME form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration has commenced and must be done online
(c) Registration closes on 31st August, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Sales of forms close on 31st August, 2019.