MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 for 200L Students Online
MTN Foundation Scholarship 2020/2021 for 200L Students Online.
MTN Foundation Scholarship – This page will update you with every single information you need to know as a students before applying for MTN Foundation Scholarship online.
The 2020 edition of MTN Foundation Scholarship application has commenced.
The MTN Foundation Science & Technology Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
A maximum of 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full time students in their second year of study.
MTN Foundation Scholarship Application Eligibility.
The students must be in their second year at the time of application, ie they must be of the 2016/2017 admission set.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full time undergraduates in 200 level/2nd year.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 200 level/2nd year in a public University.
Hot Scholarships You Can’t Miss.
- $500 Big Sun Scholarship 2020-2021
- 1000+ Nursing Scholarships 2020-2021
- Best Iran Scholarships 2020-2021
- 2000$ International Scholarships 2020-2021 for Ghana Undergraduate
- $3000+ Scholarships for Women Over 40 2020-2021
MTN Foundation Scholarship Field/Area of Study.
Only applications from students studying one of the under listed courses will be considered:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics/ Computational Modeling
- Pure/ Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
MTN Foundation Scholarship Requirements.
After Applicants details are verified, shortlisted candidates will be invited for an assessment test. They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- Valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programmes (For Polytechnic students only)
How to Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship.
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Applications do begin September of every year and ends on October of the next year (September – October)