NHIS Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Application Updates.
NHIS Recruitment Application Form 2019… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NHIS job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NHIS description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Many Folks have been asking questions like “When shall NHIS Recruitment form 2019 be out“. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Prison 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 NHIS Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 NHIS Recruitment Form.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NHIS recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
he National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) is a body corporate established under Act 35 of 1999 Constitution by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the health of all Nigerians at an affordable cost
NHIS is to provide social health insurance in Nigeria where health care services of contributors are paid from the common pool of funds contributed by the participants of the Scheme.
It is a pre-payment plan where participants pay a fixed regular amount. The amount/funds are pooled, allowing the Health Maintenance Organisations(HMOs) to pay for those needing medical attention. It is primarily a risk-sharing arrangement which can improve resource mobilisation and equity. It is indeed regarded as the most widely used form of health care financing worldwide.
NHIS also regulate private health Insurance operated by HMOs. HMOs should have a hyperlink to the HMOs list on the site
Health Insurance is social security system that guarantees the provision of needed health services to persons on the payment of token contributions at regular intervals.
NHIS Job Qualification
Before obtaining the NHIS Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following;
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NHIS Job Requirements
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 NHIS Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability.
How to Apply for NHIS Jobs in Nigeria
To be ascertain if NHIS Job Portal has begin massive recruitment intake, keep visiting this page frequently as update about NHIS vacancies will be officially made visible to all readers or visit https://nhis.gov.ng/
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. Online application is free.