Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2019/2020 and Latest Updates
Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2019 – This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NBRRI job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NBRRI description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2019/2020 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute 2019 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) 2019-2020 has been anticipated in the country till date. We’ve receive numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2019 Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute application form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the 2019 Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute form?
- Is the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute 2019 Recruitment Form out?
- When will Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment update, etc.
- Is Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Real for 2019 etc.
Rumors have been spread that the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Form 2019-2020 is out; some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent Aspirants to offer the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become story of the past.
About Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
The Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI) is one of the parastatals under the aegis of the Federal Ministry of Science and Technology (FMST). It was established on 1st April 1978 by the Federal Government under the National Science and Technology Development Agency Bill (Now Act) 1977 Research Institute (Establishment) Order 1977.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated Research and Development activities into the varied aspects of the building and road construction industries. The mandate was later in 1993 expanded to include R&D into all aspects of Engineering Materials related to the construction industry.
Several significant achievements were recorded in the last few years. These achievements were in the areas of developing new innovations, upgrading some existing NBRRI innovations, evolving and embarking on new R&D projects, embarking on aggressive outreach/extension programmes, administration activities, etc.
NBRRI was established to conduct integrated applied research & development (R&D) in building, road and construction sectors of economy. In particular, it is required to conduct research (as contained in the Act establishing NBRR) on:
- Local building and construction materials to determine the most effective and economic methods of their utilization;4
- Architectural design of buildings to suit Nigerian climatic conditions with respect to lighting, ventilation, thermal comfort and humidity;
- The design and performance of functional units in buildings including electrical installations, plumbing, painting, drainage, ventilation and air-conditioning system;
- Local construction, foundation and earth-works for buildings and bridges, especially on problem soils;
- Local construction and building operations and methods, to increase their effectiveness;
- The design and construction of roads best suited to the Nigerian environment;
- The economic and social aspects of the building and construction industry;
- Road safety including the occurrence of accidents and methods of reducing the number of accidents;
- The economic and social aspects of road and transportation schemes, accidents and safety measures;
- Sructural designs of buildings and bridges and the development of design criteria, specifications and codes of practice;
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
To be ascertain if the Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute Recruitment 2019 has officially started, reach out to the official website: https://www.nbrri.gov.ng/ or visit this page frequently for more updates.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.