NIMASA Recruitment 2019… This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for NIMASA job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn about the NIMASA description, application skills, requirements and qualifications. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
This recruitment guide will give answers to questions like;
- When is NIMASA Recruiting for 2019?
- How to apply for NIMASA Graduate Recruitment 2019?
- Has NIMASA Started Recruitment for 2019?
- NIMASA Official Recruitment Portal 2019?
- NIMASA Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2019?
- NIMASA 2019 Recruitment Deadline
We understand that being an employer of choice goes beyond the regular pay package. It involves listening, training, mentoring, a genuine concern for what people really care about, and acting upon them. In essence, it involves connecting to people’s hearts.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NIMASA recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
The Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) is the apex regulatory and promotional maritime agency. The Agency was created from the merger of National Maritime Authority and Joint Maritime Labour Industrial Council (former parastatals of the Federal Ministry of Transport) on the 1st August 2006.
- Applicant must possess a degree or equivalent in engineering registrable with the council for the regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) in addition to Class 1
- Certificate of Competency (Engineering) from a recognized institution with at least eighteen (18) years post qualification working experience.
- Applicant must possess valid certificates, documentations and current certificates of medical fitness.
- Applicant must be computer literate.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply