NPS Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 and Application Guide
NPS Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 and Application Guide.
NPS Recruitment Application Form 2019… Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, NPS Recruitment Application Form 2019, How to Apply for Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment – See more details below;
Many have been asking questions like “When shall Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment form 2019 be out”. Luckily, this page is officially created for that. The right information you need is here and we are very pleased to inform all aspirant that the Nigerian Prison 2019 Recruitment form shall be coming up soon.
In anticipation to the upcoming 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment, all interested candidates are required to know all it takes to join Nigerian Prison or get acquainted with the Requirements for 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Prison Service recruitment form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Nigerian Prison Service Qualification
Before obtaining the Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2019, you need to be eligible with the following
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects otained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
- How to Apply for Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Army Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
- How to Apply for Nigerian Air force Recruitment
The Requirements for obtaining 2019 Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form is listed below. So if you wish to get the form, you must strictly adhere to the requirements below.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Not less than 1.7 meters in height for male and 1.64 meters in Height for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters
- Be certified by the Government Medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the immigration Service.
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Sight Problem
- Hearing Difficulties
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat Foot
- Fracture, Stammering or any other natural disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment