127 Inspiring and Motivational Scholarships Quotes
127 Inspiring and Motivational Scholarships Quotes – The scholarship search and application process can be draining due to the emotional highs and lows. We have put in our best to provide some motivation and inspirational quote to encourage you to start or continue your journey.
We have received many testimonies from International Students who won Scholarships and grants based on the Motivational quotes they got from our platform.
Most students are at the level where they are right now because someone was not there to explain to them their current situations in words. Here are Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students.
These Motivational quotes is Categorize into the follow:
- motivational quotes for students to study hard
- motivational quotes for students that failed their exams
- motivational quotes for students success
- Scholarship quotes
Motivational Quotes for Students to Study hard
Most times Students think that the energy the exerted per time is always enough to every level they reach. These Quotes is designed to fire them up to work like never before. Here are some Powerful Motivational Quotes for Students to Study Hard
- “Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.”—B. F. Skinner
- “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” —Henry L. Doherty
- 3. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”—Gandhi
- “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.” —Mortimer Adler
- “Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking.”—William Butler Yeats
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”—Albert Einstein
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”
- “Don’t Stop when you’re tired, Stop when you’re done”.
- “Doubt kills more dreams than failures ever will”
- “The Difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is that Little Extra”
- “Limits Exists in The Mind.”
- “If it is important to you, you will find a Way. If not, you will find an Excuse.”
- “The Secret to getting ahead is getting started”
- “It always seems impossible until it is DONE”.
- “A year from now, you’ will wish you had Started Today.
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction”.
- “Don’t complain Just Work Harder”.
- “No matter how you feel, just get up dress up, show up and Never Give up”.
- “Do something that your future self will thank you for”.
- “Hard Work Beats Talent when talent doesn’t work Hard”.
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drowned your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” – Steve Jobs
- “Strive for Progress, not Perfection”.
- “Intelligence without Ambition is a Bird without Wings”.
- “You don’t grow when things are easy, We grow when we face Challenges”.
- “No Pressure, No Diamonds”.
- “Dreams don’t work unless you do Work”.
- “Difficult roads always lead top beautiful destinations Don’t quit”.
- “If you don’t see the book you want on the Shelf, Write it”.
- “Why fit in when you’re born to stand out”.
- “Be so good that they can’t ignore it”.
- “Eyes Forward. Mind Focused. Heart Ready Game on, World”
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
- “In Life, No One and Nothing will help you until you start helping YOURSELF”.
34.”expecting to get a good job without studying hard is like expecting to win a marathon without running it”.
- “Succeeding in life is as simple as being a good student. All you have to do is pay attention, work hard and give it your best shot”.
- “Being a good student is less about the ability to rote and more about the desire to learn”.
- “You will meet a lot of people in your life who will give you advice and tell you what’s best for you. Listen to them but at the end of the day, do only what your heart tells you to”.
- “Each and every problem is a skill waiting to be learned in disguise”.
- “Stop thinking about WHAT WILL HAPPEN and start thinking about WHAT YOU CAN DO”.
- “Don’t take SHORTCUTS in life because, in the long run, they will CUT SHORT your journey”.
- “You can look for inspirational quotes about success but that won’t do you any good until you try to be an inspiration yourself”.
- “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.”
44.“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”– Alexander Graham Bell
“Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
- “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” – Nora Roberts
- “Every problem might not have a solution right now, but don’t forget that but every solution was once a problem”.
Motivational Quotes for Students Success
We have organized a handful of Motivational Quotes that keep Students abreast with what Academic success and Excellence in Education is worth. Hey! don’t forget to define yourself with these Lines.
- I’ve Missed more than 9,000 Shots in my Career. I’ve Lost almost 300 games. 26 Times. I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my Life. And that is why I succeed.– Michael Jordan
- Sooneror Later, your work speaks for itself. Outlasting the critics feels like it will take a very long time, but you’re more patient than they are.– Seth Godin
- ” I think it is Possible for Ordinary people to choose to be Extraordinary”. –Elon Mosk
- ” You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could’ve, would’ve happened…. or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on –TUPACK
- We Must accept finite disappointment but never lose infinite hope. – Martin Luther King
- Traditions are like Cliches. They are everywhere. They may sometimes even be correct, but often they are justified by nothing except constant repetition.
– Peter Thiel
- “We live in a world where there are no limits for those who can create results. The FAster you can use what you’ve learned to execute results, the sooner your GPA – no matter how impressive or abysmal- won’t matter”.
- “Success is making the people who believed in you look brilliant”.
- Every day for the rest of your life, you’ll have to choose. Do you want to fit in, or do you want to embark on the lonely pursuit of greatness?”
57.”You don’t have to choose between doing good and doing well”. –Tim Cook
- “You have to odd to be N0.1” –Dr. Seuss
- Be a Unicorn in a field of Horses.
- “Drink Some Coffee. Put on Some Gangsta Rap and Handle it”.
- “Swag never put gas in anyone’s car”.
62.”You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love”.
- “You did not wake up to be a Mediocre”
- ” Profit is the reward for correctly understanding an aspect of reality ahead of your peers”.
- “The odds are never going to be in your favor, but if you keep playing you’re gonna win”.
- “All the best things that happened to me happened after I was rejected. I knew the power of getting past No”.
- “When you’re not practicing, remember somewhere someone is practicing, and when you meet him, he will win”.
- “It’s had to beat a person who never gives up”
- “Anything is possible until your heart stops beating”
- “Don’t be defined by what you didn’t know or didn’t do”.
- I’m thankful for all the people said no to me. It’s because of them I did it myself.”
Motivational Quotes for Students that failed their Exams
These Quotes help Students to find their feet when they are down academically. We hope you’ll be greatly inspired.
- Take your Broken Heart, and make it into art.
- “Enthusiasm is common, Endurance is rare.”
- If you want better go get better”.
- If you believe everything you read, better, not read.- Japanese Proverb
- Books can be dangerous. The best ones should be labeled ‘This could change your life’.– Helen Exley
- “Wear your learning, like your watch, in a private pocket: and do not pull it out and strike it, merely to show that you have one”. – Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield
- “He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever”.- Chinese Proverb
- “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus”.-Alexander Graham Bell
- Study while others are sleeping; work while others are loafing; prepare while others are playing, and dream while others are wishing. –William Arthur Ward
- Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must.- Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.- Albert Einstein
- It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.- Albert Einstein
- I am often amazed at how much more capability and enthusiasm for science there is among elementary school youngsters than among college students.- Carl Sagan
- Students now arrive at the university ignorant and cynical about our political heritage, lacking the wherewithal to be either inspired by it or seriously critical of it. – Allan Bloom
- No man can teach another self-knowledge. He can only lead him or her up to self-discovery – the source of truth.- Barry Long
- If we make a couple of discoveries here and there we need not believe things will go on like this forever. Just as we hit the water when we dig in the earth, so we discover the incomprehensible sooner or later.- Georg C. Lichtenberg
- Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. –Socrates
- Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.- Thomas Jefferson
- Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.- Theodore T. Hunger
- The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed.- Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats. – A. Branson Alcott
- The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will. – Vince Lombardi
- Everyone has a fair turn to be as great as he pleases. – Jeremy Collier
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is: Try to please everybody.- Herbert Bayard Swope
- To climb steep hills requires a slow pace at first.- William Shakespeare
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.- Robert Collier
- The ability to concentrate and to use your time well is everything if you want to succeed in business–or almost anywhere else for that matter.- Lee Iacocca
- It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The most important thing is to keep the most important thing. – From the book “Foundation design”, by Coduto, Donald P.
The Scholarship Quotes talks more about building the Scholar out of the dullard in you. It takes you into a great Inspiration of. Scholarship Quotes takes you through the memory lane of how your Journey began as a Student and how far you have been through that path.
Here are major Striking Scholarship Quotes for Students.
- ever built to last but that doesn’t mean it’s not worth building- Unknown
- Without inspiration, the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks.- Johann Gottfried Von Herder
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
- You must do the thing you think you cannot do. –Eleanor Roosevelt
- Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.- Albert Einstein
- Believe with all of your heart that you will do what you were made to do. – Orison Swett Marden
- Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one. – Henry D. Thoreau
- The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.- Paul Valery
- Press on – nothing can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Perseverance and determination alone are omnipotent. – Calvin Coolidge
- You will never leave where you are until you decide where you’d rather be.- Dexter Yager
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. Harriet Tubman
- If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else. Yogi Berra
- Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before. – Polybius
- The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize. – Richard Monckton Milnes
- To reach a port, we must sail—Sail, not tie at anchor—Sail, not drift.- Franklin Roosevelt
- Our plans miscarry because they have no aim. When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind. – Seneca
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.- Confucius
- Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly.- Lanston Hughes
- There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second. – Logan Pearsall Smith
- You never will be the person you can be if pressure, tension, and discipline are taken out of your life.- Dr. James G. Bilkey
- You see things, and you say “Why?” But I dream things that never were, and I say “Why not?”- George Bernard Shaw
- Your imagination, my dear fellow, is worth more than you imagine. – Louis Aragon
- Don’t believe what your eyes are telling you. All they show is a limitation. Look with your understanding, find what you already know, and you’ll see the way to fly.- Jonathon Livingston Seagull
- To those of you who received honors, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you too, can be president of the United States. – George W. Bush
- I have taught my students not to apply rules or mechanical ways of seeing. – Josef Albers