At the moment, we’re only accepting guest articles from bloggers on the following topics (but we may consider other topics relating to technology in case it’s a sponsored article):
- Browsing Tips and Trick
- Computer Tips and Tricks
- Blogging and SEO
- Mobile Tips
- Android / iOS, Blackberry and Symbian
- Social Media
However, in order for us to accept your guest post, certain guidelines must be strictly observed:
- We don’t accept spun articles and we will remove your article without notifying you if we later detect plagiarism.
- You can only add a link to your site in the bio to your site and also your social profiles. We love authors with Google+ profiles.
- We may edit your post.
- You post should be above 400 words.
- We encourage you to use images in your post where necessary.
- Any link within the article linking back to your site must be relevant to the article. We may remove it if we are not comfortable with it.
- After publishing, the article is ours and may not appear anywhere else.
- We will contact you whether or not the post will be published. Please be patient as we may need to go through the post and do some background work on it to determine its authenticity.
Again,we won’t accept posts that link to sites that are unrelated to personal growth. That means that you can’t sell links to your clients from your article. Any link you add in your post should either serve a purpose for the article or shall be a link back to your page but no affiliate links please.
We reserve the right to edit the post as needed (for example, to fix spelling or grammar errors) and to reject post that is not appropriate for this website or for the niche it belongs to.
No affiliate links, no link selling, no link stuffing.
As mentioned earlier, If you intend to write a post for advertising purpose, please visit this page.
Cool, I Am Interested. What Should I Do?
Send a mail to info at sku dot com dot ng with the subject “Interested in Written For You“. I will get back to you asap.
Alternatively, you can TEXT us, +2348138222229 or use the Contact Us Form
Can’t I Call You On Phone?
You can but I might not pick your call if am busy at work, if am talking on my other phones or if you call at odd hours. I prefer your text or mail me so I can easily follow up with our discussion
We will be glad to have your post published in out next update.